RE: The Day We Fight Back 02-05-2014, 09:43 PM
#22
I'm in support of this. I don't have any sites big enough to even bother doing this but I support the sites to. I can't wait to watch this unfold. I will be in college on that day and generally use the sites that have signed up for sources of information, so it'll be a great excuse to get out of work for the day, hehe.
I think the governments, especially America needs to stop sticking their noses where it's not wanted. Leave the internet be. Sure you want to stop those who do illegal activities, but you can do so without the risk of spying on others and invading people's privacy. The internet is the one place we should be able to come to and express ourselves without having to wonder what government body is reading exactly what we are. It's an invasion of privacy!
EDIT: It would be fun however, to mass-deface sites with this petition, unfortunately that would only harm what they are trying to accomplish.
I think the governments, especially America needs to stop sticking their noses where it's not wanted. Leave the internet be. Sure you want to stop those who do illegal activities, but you can do so without the risk of spying on others and invading people's privacy. The internet is the one place we should be able to come to and express ourselves without having to wonder what government body is reading exactly what we are. It's an invasion of privacy!
EDIT: It would be fun however, to mass-deface sites with this petition, unfortunately that would only harm what they are trying to accomplish.
















![[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]](https://i.imgur.com/F4Z9Dqw.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)