Login Register






[Python] Pig Latin Translator filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Python] Pig Latin Translator #9
(02-03-2014, 05:36 AM)Duubz Wrote: This didn't exactly work for me and it's probably my Python version so I did some fixes specified for 3 and onward when they make newer versions.

Code:
#Probs to Sparks for creating original# original = input("Enter a word: ") pyg = 'ay' word = original.lower() first = original[0] new_word = original + pyg if len(original) > 0 and original.isalpha(): if first == 'a' or first == 'e' or first == 'i' or first == 'o' or first == 'u': print("Translated: " + new_word) else: new_word = original[1:] + original[0] + pyg print(new_word) else: print("You didn't type anything!!'")

Thanks for that! I see... I thought that bug that I had was to do with the program I was using... Thanks!






Messages In This Thread
[Python] Pig Latin Translator - by Eclipse - 02-02-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: [Python] Pig Latin Translator - by Equinox - 02-02-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: [Python] Pig Latin Translator - by Eclipse - 02-02-2014, 04:28 PM
RE: [Python] Pig Latin Translator - by Purphexyon - 02-02-2014, 04:49 PM
RE: [Python] Pig Latin Translator - by Adorapuff - 02-02-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: [Python] Pig Latin Translator - by Eclipse - 02-02-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: [Python] Pig Latin Translator - by Llebacc - 02-03-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: [Python] Pig Latin Translator - by Equinox - 02-03-2014, 05:36 AM
RE: [Python] Pig Latin Translator - by Eclipse - 02-03-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: [Python] Pig Latin Translator - by BreShiE - 02-03-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: [Python] Pig Latin Translator - by Eclipse - 02-03-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: [Python] Pig Latin Translator - by Equinox - 02-03-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: [Python] Pig Latin Translator - by Eclipse - 02-03-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: [Python] Pig Latin Translator - by Equinox - 02-03-2014, 10:41 PM