RE: Rap Battles 02-02-2014, 07:24 PM
#10
(02-02-2014, 07:22 PM)Duubz Wrote: Well done, well done.
I give you the crown
But I don't name you King
Afterall your title is Queen.
You're a pyro and a fag
You're a pyscho and mad
But one thing you forgot
You dropped your weed in the parking-lot
I found it there and I won't smoke it I swear
Too bad that saying that was just a dare
But I'll be lighting it like you light fire to trees
But only burning it will be to the fourth degree
You see this is takes
I am sticking you with stakes
You're pretty much fucked
You got fucked like a duck screws your luck.
Join the crew
No, not NobodyEpic, KYR SP33DY and more
The one that will leave you cracking your door
You're a nyctophobic
You're also aftraid of your own SO
So let's go
You homophobe.
Combo breaker mutherfuckers.
![[Image: 5jSPexB.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/5jSPexB.jpg)
I believe I win. Get recked.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)