Rap Battles 02-02-2014, 05:16 PM
#1
Because I'm white and can't rap for shit I decided to make this thread. Basically we go up against any user, the user that posts below you is the competitor. Kind of like a what do you think of me type thread but you don't tag, you just get told off by the user below you and can choose to explode like a little bitch back to them.
I'll start.
DoSed ass little bitch, you make my system feel like it has a glitch. Your momma's clit is only as big as your tiny 0.1 mm dick and it makes me sick. Go outside and break a stick because your life's a big magic trick. DROP THE MIC AND WALK AWAY.
I'll start.
DoSed ass little bitch, you make my system feel like it has a glitch. Your momma's clit is only as big as your tiny 0.1 mm dick and it makes me sick. Go outside and break a stick because your life's a big magic trick. DROP THE MIC AND WALK AWAY.
![[Image: BXqGARG.png]](https://i.imgur.com/BXqGARG.png)










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)