E-mail address? 02-02-2014, 02:03 PM
#1
Hey ^^
I recently started a new business website, with an e-mail server included.
Let's, for the sake of simplicity, say that my domain is "Cressi.com". My e-mail domain would then logically be xxx@Cressi.com, right?
Well, my problem is, what do I put as the "xxx"?
I have gathered the following ideas:
- Cressi@Cressi.com (...looks abundant, doesn't it?)
- Service@Cressi.com
- Main@Cressi.com
- <myname>@Cressi.com
All of these look like crap to me, so I wonder if you've got any suggestions, or some standards.
Thank you ^^
EDIT: Having looked it up; I've found that there is in fact a domain called "@Cressi.com", so please don't confuse that with my example.
I recently started a new business website, with an e-mail server included.
Let's, for the sake of simplicity, say that my domain is "Cressi.com". My e-mail domain would then logically be xxx@Cressi.com, right?
Well, my problem is, what do I put as the "xxx"?
I have gathered the following ideas:
- Cressi@Cressi.com (...looks abundant, doesn't it?)
- Service@Cressi.com
- Main@Cressi.com
- <myname>@Cressi.com
All of these look like crap to me, so I wonder if you've got any suggestions, or some standards.
Thank you ^^
EDIT: Having looked it up; I've found that there is in fact a domain called "@Cressi.com", so please don't confuse that with my example.
![[Image: R5aCcWV.png]](http://i.imgur.com/R5aCcWV.png)






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)