Login Register






Bluescreen's Apology Letter And Possibly Last Thread For A Couple Of Years filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Bluescreen's Apology Letter And Possibly Last Thread For A Couple Of Years #33
(01-30-2014, 10:58 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: You know, I'm perfectly willing to pay for what I did, but this town has a long history of police thinking they are above the law. And this is no exception. At one point they even brought up a 40 year old file saying that when my father was 18 he was stopped for a dui, and then continue to talk shit about other family members of mine, and questioning their ability to be parents. What I did was very serious, but so is public servicemen abusing their power.

Isn't bringing up un-relevant cases in the court forbidden? Dafuq your lawyer doing?


[Image: tumblr_noac9s6rgw1tvnnaxo1_500.gif]
Tik Tak~! Time is up~!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Bluescreen's Apology Letter And Possibly Last Thread For A Couple Of Years - by Jolly - 01-31-2014, 07:26 AM