RE: Motivation 01-30-2014, 10:56 AM
#32
(01-30-2014, 10:49 AM)Jolly Wrote: Just because your school doesn't offer courses doesn't mean you can't learn it.
There are a bunch of online courses and tutorials you can do, also web design is something you develop with experience anyway.
So... GET ON IT.
Thanks for everything there Jollie.
I'm waiting for Lux to get back on, he seems to be inactive (or just ignoring me)
we were thinking of doing some webdesign together. I'll get on with it this weekend, did he contact me or not, don't worry.
Also, I promised to myself that I wouldn't play during the week anymore... let's see if that pays back.
(01-30-2014, 10:14 AM)Customer Wrote: I have no more morals, because the internet nulled them.
This. Is. What. The internet. Will. Do. To. You.
internet is cancer. But it's also motivation
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2014, 10:57 AM by cr33pyguy.)
![[Image: TeusoI9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/TeusoI9.png)
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW







![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)