Login Register






Motivation filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Motivation #30
(01-30-2014, 04:09 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: Why is that? Smoking marijuana occasionally is 100% ok for you. In fact, a cup of coffee is tons more addictive.

The first time you get high, you never get as high as you do the first time. People chase that feeling, and experiment with other drugs and try to accomplish that. I'm no "MARIJUANA IS SO BAD HURHUR", because cigarettes contain more harm in them. I have no more morals, because the internet nulled them. But I will at least live up to know I will not do drugs.

(01-30-2014, 08:59 AM)cr33pyguy Wrote: I don't. And i'm sort of proud of that.


yeah, it's used as a medicine for depression & pain, as I'm sure you were aware.

This is very true. And the problem with me.
haha, I should try that for real. Sometimes it just goes the other way: I am depressed, and therefore depressing music "sounds good"
The problem is that my goal is to be a web developer/designer. The thing is that my school doesn't offer design, art or computer science at all. (I know. It's pretty far away from everything and anything)
hahaha, I just need someone to hate. 3: )


I guess I'm just too weak.
Spoiler:
I'll try Smile

Trying is half the battle, mang.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2014, 10:16 AM by Customer.)
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Motivation - by cr33pyguy - 01-29-2014, 09:28 AM
RE: Motivation - by Satan - 01-29-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: Motivation - by cr33pyguy - 01-29-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Motivation - by OversouL - 01-29-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Motivation - by cr33pyguy - 01-29-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Motivation - by OversouL - 01-29-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: Motivation - by cr33pyguy - 01-29-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: Motivation - by Eclipse - 01-29-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Motivation - by Customer - 01-29-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: Motivation - by cr33pyguy - 01-29-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Motivation - by Customer - 01-29-2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Motivation - by Equinox - 01-29-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: Motivation - by Customer - 01-29-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: Motivation - by Equinox - 01-29-2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Motivation - by Customer - 01-29-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: Motivation - by Equinox - 01-29-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: Motivation - by Customer - 01-29-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Motivation - by cr33pyguy - 01-29-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: Motivation - by Equinox - 01-29-2014, 02:48 PM
RE: Motivation - by cr33pyguy - 01-29-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Motivation - by Llebacc - 01-29-2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Motivation - by Customer - 01-29-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Motivation - by w00t - 01-29-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Motivation - by Jolly - 01-29-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Motivation - by sparechange - 01-30-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Motivation - by DarkMuse - 01-30-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: Motivation - by Customer - 01-30-2014, 04:04 AM
RE: Motivation - by cr33pyguy - 01-30-2014, 08:59 AM
RE: Motivation - by Jolly - 01-30-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Motivation - by cr33pyguy - 01-30-2014, 10:56 AM
Re: RE: Motivation - by DarkMuse - 01-30-2014, 04:09 AM
RE: Motivation - by Customer - 01-30-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Motivation - by w00t - 01-31-2014, 05:28 AM
RE: Motivation - by TUNER M0n5t3r - 01-31-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Motivation - by LeoTheLone - 01-31-2014, 03:49 PM
Re: RE: Motivation - by DarkMuse - 01-31-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: Motivation - by Eclipse - 01-31-2014, 04:43 PM
Re: RE: Motivation - by DarkMuse - 01-31-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Motivation - by Jolly - 01-31-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Motivation - by w00t - 01-31-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: Motivation - by Jolly - 01-31-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Motivation - by Satan - 01-31-2014, 10:09 PM