Login Register






Bluescreen's Apology Letter And Possibly Last Thread For A Couple Of Years filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Bluescreen's Apology Letter And Possibly Last Thread For A Couple Of Years #17
(01-29-2014, 10:39 PM)Jolly Wrote: Question #1: Who the heck stores all their storage devices with 'stuff' in one place...
Question #2: Why the didn't you use an VPN? Isn't that pretty much gray/blackhat 101?

Sorry for the late responce, but I had to clearify some shit to a few family members.

1; Well, I had been doing this without getting caught for such a long time, I decided I'd remove all security mesures, for simplisity reasons. I would have to give them the passcode anyways, so I don't see the issue with that.
2; I do run most of my shit through tor, and other services, but you can't expect somepony to be on a vpn 24/7, as the average internet user does a lot of downloading and uploading and a vpn in some third world country with less restrictions on this shit would mean I would get about 1 down .2 up rather than my current 10 down .93 up, which unless user is doing carding or selling the shit that would not be acceptable

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Bluescreen's Apology Letter And Possibly Last Thread For A Couple Of Years - by BlueScreen - 01-30-2014, 12:35 AM