RE: Bluescreen's Apology Letter And Possibly Last Thread For A Couple Of Years 01-29-2014, 08:25 PM
#8
(01-29-2014, 07:30 PM)w00t Wrote: Why would a HDD not be covered by a warrant? It's a digital storage device and a part of the computer.
Either way, good luck in prison. If you're not physically large, try to get a gig fixing electronics.
Well, I have yet to see a physical warrant, but what I was told is that on the 23rd, they got a warrant to take all of my computers, external harddrives, etc. Apparantly someone that I talked to over the internet got caught with 'pornography' and whoever his parent/guardian is delievered the computer to the police, and they matched chatlogs and the IP address to me.
They failed to follow the book during the raid, and in the hearing afterwords, denying me a lawyer, and telling me to wait a bit every time I requested one, and then continuing to ask questions. We're hoping to be able to use this in a possible court hearing, as they can not legally use any of the items they took.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)