Login Register






What's your opinion on suicide filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What's your opinion on suicide #8
(02-07-2013, 07:35 AM)DrBlowFish Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 07:14 AM)Johnny Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 06:51 AM)DrBlowFish Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 06:14 AM)Johnny Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 06:00 AM)†Mescaline† Wrote: Praise the lord, weed saved me hbu?

I get paranoid when I am high. I always think that someone will know that I am intoxicated on illegal substances. Then I fell like everyone's looking at me. Then I start laughing at my friends. I like being high alone.

Same here. Being High alone is the best. But being high with a few friends like 2 or 3 is ok, as long as your alone with them.

I remember I was so high, I was dressing out at P.E. and I put on my shorts in one leg then i didn't put in the other and I almost waked out. Lucky I had a friend there to tell me. That made me real paranoid cause I think people are looking at me. Also I had to run the mile that day.

haha, I always feel weird when I walk out to see all of the girls looking. I always feel like something is wrong like I'm not wearing pants xD

YEAH! I always feel a sour taste in my mouth and a cold chill on my legs as if I'm not wearing pants.
[Image: 8536321abf.jpg]Me and Lux are the realest users here.
[STAFF DETERMINED SIGNATURE AS LEWD]
JDM>USDM

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What's your opinion on suicide - by ねこまっしぐら - 02-07-2013, 07:57 AM