Login Register






Think about it filter_list
Author
Message
Think about it #1
Imagine a world where no one cares about thoughts. No one cares if their friend thought they dressed weird, or they spoke funny. If that was the case, materialism wouldn't be so important, and the world would be a much better place. Don't you agree?

Last year I was a guy who cared if someone gave me a dirty look, or down talked what I wore. Now I couldn't give a f*ck because I have realized words can only upset you if you let them and you become upset not naturally, but more because your mind becomes let down over time with more and more things, just like fear.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Think about it - by The High Roller - 02-07-2013, 05:38 AM
RE: Think about it - by w00t - 02-07-2013, 05:47 AM
RE: Think about it - by The High Roller - 02-07-2013, 05:51 AM
RE: Think about it - by w00t - 02-07-2013, 06:18 AM