RE: Coding channel of Duubz 01-27-2014, 01:30 AM
#7
(01-26-2014, 04:51 PM)Adorapuff Wrote: Duubz, instead of wasting time on python and VB tutorials I think you should learn a enterprise level language like C++. As much as I love python, its almost useless in the real world.
(01-26-2014, 05:35 PM)Llebacc Wrote: I don't know the extent of your knowledge, but if VB and python is the extent of your knowledge I too recommend picking up either C or C++, preferably both. Even if you only plan on using Python in the future the skills you learn with something as explicit as C help out tremendously.
As much as I wish I could, I don't exactly have the time right now. I began learning Python around mid-summer which gave me a lot of time to learn what I have to this day but I don't exactly know everything about it. I also am not good with VB. Not very good at least. My programming skills only extend to HTML, CSS, Python and VB. Moreorless HTML and CSS aren't even really programming languages. My technical skills with a computer include bare minimal programming, graphics design, and that's about it.
![[Image: BXqGARG.png]](https://i.imgur.com/BXqGARG.png)










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)