Login Register






Waddup Boats n' Hoes, The Name's Surfs filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Waddup Boats n' Hoes, The Name's Surfs #3
(02-07-2013, 01:20 AM)4861636b Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 01:18 AM)Surfs Wrote:
What's up guys, my name's Surfs, or Ben, you can call me either :blackhat: I do graphic design. I've been doing it for about a year and a half now. I'm a "retired" trickshotter from the ever so messed up YouTube "community." I also am learning a bit more about hacking and social engineering, so maybe I'll come up with some methods as time goes by Tongue .

Anywho, I'll see you guys around!

Hi surf! Do you mind showing some of your art here?

I'll post some when I can get back on my Laptop, got it taken away because my parents found out I SE'd some Doritos at the Walgreens across the street :l .
AIM: pyro@live.com
ICQ: 699741760



I'm still alive.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Waddup Boats n' Hoes, The Name's Surfs - by Pyro - 02-07-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: Waddup Boats n' Hoes, The Name's Surfs - by Pyro - 02-07-2013, 01:24 AM