Login Register






What do you think of me - Cressi filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What do you think of me - Cressi #11
I like the idea of a close community... Good selling point. Thanks Cressi! I wasn't expecting you to say anything about me so I'm very flattered.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What do you think of me - Cressi - by Cressi - 01-24-2014, 07:59 AM
RE: What do you think of me - Cressi - by lux - 01-24-2014, 08:08 AM
RE: What do you think of me - Cressi - by Cressi - 01-24-2014, 08:15 AM
RE: What do you think of me - Cressi - by Lain - 01-24-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: What do you think of me - Cressi - by Eclipse - 01-24-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: What do you think of me - Cressi - by Cressi - 01-24-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: What do you think of me - Cressi - by Eclipse - 01-24-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: What do you think of me - Cressi - by Jiggly - 01-24-2014, 04:00 PM
RE: What do you think of me - Cressi - by Cressi - 01-24-2014, 05:41 PM