Login Register






The Hawk Lands filter_list
Author
Message
The Hawk Lands #1
[Image: jjsdRZBBkkcr3.png]

Hello fellow forum walkers, my name is Taka. I just joined and figured that I could introduce myself to you all! So here it goes!


General & Personal Information
Well there isn't a hole lot to be said about me, I am a average 15 years
old boy who lives in Norway, Europe. I am partly what most of you would
most likely call "Emo" and I am proud of it! So eat that haters! Besides
being who I am, I also am a artist in many ways. I draw, write, Design
and do some graphic work here and there when I have the time.

Hobbies & Interests
I have already said that I am a artist, which actually covers a lot of this
point, but I do other things than making Graphics, Design, Drawing and
writing. I play games for example, I also watch Anime and read Manga.
I love to read books as well, and I love Horror and Fantasy books! I am
also a fan of movies and I like more or less the same there, Fantasy
and Horror is the way too go!

Gaming & Computer
I said that I am a gamer, and I am. For those that wonder, I am mostly
a Xbox 360 gamer, but I own a PS3 too and I have a decent computer
too play on. I mostly tend to play Naruto for the time being, but I own
a few other games like Borderlands series, Call of Duty, Halo series and
quite a lot of RPGs. On PC I tend to play mostly MMORPGs with a few
exceptions like Minecraft and Emulators.

Thank you for reading the entire thing! Now you can reply!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
The Hawk Lands - by Taka - 02-06-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: The Hawk Lands - by TechSaavy - 02-06-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: The Hawk Lands - by Taka - 02-06-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: The Hawk Lands - by TechSaavy - 02-06-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: The Hawk Lands - by Taka - 02-06-2013, 10:40 PM