Login Register






Dead Forum or Wrong Time Zone filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Dead Forum or Wrong Time Zone #10
I can't speak for everyone, but I come from the school of "less-is-more".
In other words, lurkmoar.

I do come out to play when I spot a "ASSIST PLS" thread, or someone is being a faggot that needs to be set straight. But again, that's just me.

If I had to guess, I'd say the porn bit is spot-on. Not everyone is talented enough to spank with the right and post with the left, though I've certainly mastered that skill long ago.
[Image: tumblr_m73y8go3jd1rb7u8co1_500.gif]
Avatars are for faggots.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Dead Forum or Wrong Time Zone - by bk1 - 01-19-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: Dead Forum or Wrong Time Zone - by Flareon - 01-20-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Dead Forum or Wrong Time Zone - by lux - 01-20-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Dead Forum or Wrong Time Zone - by OversouL - 01-20-2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Dead Forum or Wrong Time Zone - by Feat - 01-20-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Dead Forum or Wrong Time Zone - by lux - 01-20-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Dead Forum or Wrong Time Zone - by Bily159 - 01-20-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Dead Forum or Wrong Time Zone - by Pidiot - 01-20-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Dead Forum or Wrong Time Zone - by Lain - 01-21-2014, 05:43 AM
RE: Dead Forum or Wrong Time Zone - by Anizeb - 01-21-2014, 07:33 AM