Login Register






Worst thing you've seen on 4chan? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Worst thing you've seen on 4chan? #10
(01-20-2014, 04:04 PM)Aidan Wrote: A woman with a pole going straight into her between the legs then out through her head.

This was the first time I went on there and the last.

First time I went on there, I saw a dude with a giant nail going through his kneecap.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst thing you've seen on 4chan? - by Pidiot - 01-19-2014, 02:47 AM
RE: Worst thing you've seen on 4chan? - by Nyx - 01-20-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: Worst thing you've seen on 4chan? - by Feat - 01-20-2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Worst thing you've seen on 4chan? - by Absol - 01-28-2014, 01:18 AM
RE: Worst thing you've seen on 4chan? - by Satan - 01-28-2014, 05:15 AM
RE: Worst thing you've seen on 4chan? - by Satan - 01-29-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Worst thing you've seen on 4chan? - by Satan - 01-29-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Worst thing you've seen on 4chan? - by Satan - 01-30-2014, 12:36 AM