Login Register






Gfx-manipulation battle filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Gfx-manipulation battle #5
The plane was there until I fucked up the amount of radial blur I used on it [you can vaguely see it at the bottom right if you look closely.

I definitely broke all the rules but whatever I think? It looks cool anyway Smile

To be honest I was just waiting for a game to DL ~30 mins it took to finish this "thing"

Additional Art: http://www.deviantart.com/art/space-67540954

[Image: ihEn8YP.png]






Messages In This Thread
Gfx-manipulation battle - by Azrael - 12-17-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Gfx-manipulation battle - by Cressi - 12-18-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: Gfx-manipulation battle - by Azrael - 12-18-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: Gfx-manipulation battle - by Night Owl - 12-19-2013, 04:06 AM
RE: Gfx-manipulation battle - by ProfessorChill - 01-16-2014, 03:16 AM
RE: Gfx-manipulation battle - by Jiggly - 01-16-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: Gfx-manipulation battle - by ProfessorChill - 01-16-2014, 11:52 PM