Login Register






Drawing/graphical tablet filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Drawing/graphical tablet #14
(01-15-2014, 03:56 PM)Crow Wrote: I have been designing for 8 years now.
I really dislike using my graphics tablet (I have a large Intuos).
I find it uncomfortable and not very helpful when I am doing logo design as well as when I am illustrating.

What size do you mean when saying "Large?" (centimeters/inches)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Drawing/graphical tablet - by TechSaavy - 01-15-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: Drawing/graphical tablet - by mig4ng - 01-15-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: Drawing/graphical tablet - by Equinox - 01-15-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Drawing/graphical tablet - by Jiggly - 01-15-2014, 02:36 AM
RE: Drawing/graphical tablet - by Equinox - 01-15-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Drawing/graphical tablet - by Jiggly - 01-15-2014, 02:40 AM
RE: Drawing/graphical tablet - by Equinox - 01-15-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: Drawing/graphical tablet - by cr33pyguy - 01-15-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Drawing/graphical tablet - by Jiggly - 01-15-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: Drawing/graphical tablet - by Equinox - 01-15-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: Drawing/graphical tablet - by Cressi - 01-15-2014, 07:52 AM
RE: Drawing/graphical tablet - by Nuance - 01-15-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Drawing/graphical tablet - by TechSaavy - 01-15-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Drawing/graphical tablet - by Nuance - 01-15-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Drawing/graphical tablet - by Oni - 01-15-2014, 04:00 PM
RE: Drawing/graphical tablet - by lux - 01-15-2014, 04:40 PM