Login Register






Development of a Linux Botnet Coded in Python filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Development of a Linux Botnet Coded in Python #2
(01-07-2014, 01:20 AM)Necrosis Wrote: Alright guys, so I've decided to start on a project.
Basically, what this will do will scan Linux boxes for the default SSH port and try logging in as root with no password.
It will keep a log of all vulnerable boxes and allow you to control them all at once.
I'm pretty sure I can do this, as I already have everything implemented in my head.
I will be using Fabric as a module to do this.
If I can create this, it will be the "endall" of all botnets.
Imagine controlling millions (hypothetically) of rooted Linux servers.
The possibilities are endless...
I'm having a nerdgasm thinking about this!
What are your thoughts, guys?
Are you adding a built in IP Scraper, and I could be wrong, but I don't think that SSH can have no password.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Development of a Linux Botnet Coded in Python - by Adorapuff - 01-07-2014, 01:49 AM