RE: Child kills family, inspiration from movie. 02-01-2013, 04:37 AM
#36
(02-01-2013, 04:22 AM)w00t Wrote:(02-01-2013, 03:06 AM)Fury Wrote: Have you ever hunted with an AR-15? Doesn't sound like it, just saying..
Also building a freeway and registering jewish citizens, then slaughtering them is two TOTALLY different things. I, for one, think Adolf Hitler was one the most, if not THE MOST, effective influential speaker the world has ever seen. Not saying propaganda should be banned though.
Whether anyone likes it or not, patterns happen. History repeats it self, over, and over, and over again.
Eventually someone needs to start looking at the patterns or we will all be consumed in our own ignorance.
I've hunted with bigger guns than an AR-15 while I was on business in Alaska, and it wasn't even sporting. It takes no skill, and therefore has no challenge in it, to hold down a trigger and point.
Yes, Hitler was an effective speaker, in the end that's all that mattered. He didn't take the guns of the free people, did they stand up to a tyrannical government?
Also, at that Texas proposal, shit like this Texas. You're part of a union, act like it. Democracy works BECAUSE you can't pick and choose which parts of a democratically passed law system you like. The second you start refusing certain parts of the law because you don't like them, YOU'RE becoming the tyrant.
In case you didn't know, Texas is the only state that legally has the right to succeed, if that's what you're referring to. I live in Texas. I do not agree with it. We would fall flat on our face. We have plenty of jobs and what not, but let's be honest..
All it takes is a few rednecks to start an uproar.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)