Login Register






Child kills family, inspiration from movie. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Child kills family, inspiration from movie. #18
(01-31-2013, 12:24 AM)w00t Wrote: You wouldn't have a fighting chance. You might be able to take over a whole province, but a few warships and a B2 would ruin the entire province.

Don't mean to be a dick, but in America we say state not province. As for the gun debate, we wouldn't stand a fighting chance. But us having guns stops the government from thinking they can push around the American people so much. While they currently do a lot of that, deep down, they are scared. Us having guns allows us to be closer to being equal in power with the government. Although I still don't believe citizens should have assault weapons. We have no need for them. I mean, I owned the Covenant in Halo with just a pistol. I also killed a few marines. The government can't be much stronger.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Child kills family, inspiration from movie. - by Kinanizer - 01-31-2013, 01:24 AM