Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Is this a legit tutorial? filter_list
Author
Message
Is this a legit tutorial? #1
Ok seeing how I am new to this, I am not sure if this is a legit tutorial or not so I am asking so more experienced users there advice.
http://www.hackthepc.org/2011/02/how-to-...g-sql.html
It gives me a download link for a tool and some other information, I also found a list of 5k SQLi Dorks and plan on using them, here is the link for that incase any one is interesteed in checking them out Smile

5k dorks : http://pastebin.com/Cy2yEKk4

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Is this a legit tutorial? - by Slacker - 01-30-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: Is this a legit tutorial? - by Bannedshee - 01-30-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: Is this a legit tutorial? - by Slacker - 01-30-2013, 02:28 AM
RE: Is this a legit tutorial? - by Bannedshee - 01-30-2013, 02:48 AM
RE: Is this a legit tutorial? - by Slacker - 01-30-2013, 04:13 AM
RE: Is this a legit tutorial? - by i0xIllusi0n - 01-30-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: Is this a legit tutorial? - by Slacker - 01-30-2013, 02:40 AM