RE: Liquid Depression or Cancer Sticks ? 01-29-2013, 10:20 AM
#13
(01-29-2013, 06:59 AM)The Anarchist Wrote:(01-29-2013, 06:15 AM)w00t Wrote: I'd love to hear how a receptor antagonist selectively kills cancer cells and no other cells when no material has been found to do that.
Well, it wouldn't be the first time I heard a pothead make that argument... Don't get me wrong though, I think it's perfectly fine to smoke it in general. I just think it's pathetic all these potheads say it's the miracle cure for cancer or try to explain how it's beneficial to your body.
Its proved that some substances in marijuana may cure many diseases, but there's a small catch to that statement. By smoking marijuana you do not absorb enough of these substances to even make a change, so there are studies around marijuana, but they don't involve you getting high to cure your cancer or whatever.






![[Image: mRg9m.png]](http://i.imgur.com/mRg9m.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)