Coxetamine's Introduction 11-18-2013, 05:09 PM
#1
Hello!
I'm Coxetamine!
I don't know why I joined today. I saw DiverseBox at HF like 3 weeks ago.. Only thing I regret: Didn't get an OG UID.
I'm a student. I'm Finnish but I can speak English too, IMO pretty well
I don't know anyone from DiverseBox (except Villain actually). My goal is to achieve activity & share my thoughts with you, as this is a General Discussion forum?
- Coxetamine
I'm Coxetamine!
I don't know why I joined today. I saw DiverseBox at HF like 3 weeks ago.. Only thing I regret: Didn't get an OG UID.

I'm a student. I'm Finnish but I can speak English too, IMO pretty well
I don't know anyone from DiverseBox (except Villain actually). My goal is to achieve activity & share my thoughts with you, as this is a General Discussion forum?
- Coxetamine
![[Image: aa8707bcab8a930e6402da056608e047.png]](http://gyazo.com/aa8707bcab8a930e6402da056608e047.png)

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)