RE: Rat help? Im a expert! 01-23-2013, 06:46 AM
#9
I see most tutorials saying to use no-ip for the static ip, while people that have thousand+ slaves say they are using offshore hosts.
Is one much better than the other?
Can I switch between the two mid-botnet?
If so, at what point do I switch?
What kind of price do slaves fetch?
What is the start-up cost of creating a botnet?
Also, would a client coded in GO be useful as a RAT to sell slaves?
I dabbled in coding clients in C, and half-assed one in assembly before, but never got serious about making a botnet.
Is one much better than the other?
Can I switch between the two mid-botnet?
If so, at what point do I switch?
What kind of price do slaves fetch?
What is the start-up cost of creating a botnet?
Also, would a client coded in GO be useful as a RAT to sell slaves?
I dabbled in coding clients in C, and half-assed one in assembly before, but never got serious about making a botnet.

![[Image: jWSyE88.png]](http://i.imgur.com/jWSyE88.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)