[News] Britians First 3D Gun Factory Raided! 11-04-2013, 11:03 AM
#1
Quote:A suspected gun factory which used a state-of-the-art 3D printer was uncovered by police yesterday.
Stunned officers believe a gang were using the machine to make deadly firearms.
They recovered a freshly-made plastic magazine and trigger during a raid in Bagley, Manchester, which could be used to create a handgun.
One senior officer said organised crime gangs are acquiring technology on the high street to make guns ‘in the privacy of their own home.’
Det Insp Chris Mossop, of Greater Manchester Police, told Sky News: ‘These could be the next generation of firearms.’
The discovery is believed to be the first of its kind in Britain and confirms the worst fears of security chiefs.
They warned just a few weeks ago that criminals were attempting to use 3D printing technology to manufacture guns.
Police fear terrorists and criminals could use the machines and plans that are readily available to download online to circumvent gun controls.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2jfaHdZ6H
I honestly didn't know that they'd raid 3D gun factories. But I'm glad they're doing this because I remember about that video of how a person made a file for it and released it so anyone could make it and basically from there I thought things were going to go bad.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)