Login Register






Imperator Here filter_list
Author
Message
Imperator Here #1
/* Introduction Start */

You probably don't know me, so here's a bit about me.

Things I enjoy:
  • Hacking
  • Music
  • Movies

I used to play Battlefield and Call of Duty a lot, although I got bored of the franchises. I haven't really played any console games lately.

Hacking
I just got back into the scene recently. Rather appalled at the amount of skids around nowadays. Hopefully there aren't very many here, since this seems to be a general discussion forum. It was probably a bad idea to stick ads on a hacking forum, but whatever.

Music
I enjoy hip-hop. Real hip-hop, though. A few artists I like are Eminem, Tech N9ne, and Hopsin. I absolutely despise artists like Lil' Wayne, although I will admit to listening to a few of their songs occasionally.

Movies
Some of my favorite movies are Pulp Fiction, Scarface, and Lords of Dogtown. Recently I saw Insidious 2, although I didn't really find it to be all that entertaining. I watch movies occasionally, when I'm not doing work.

/* Introduction End */

Hopefully I'll catch a few of you around, and we'll see if I become active here.






Messages In This Thread
Imperator Here - by Imperator - 11-01-2013, 07:34 PM