Login Register






YO-YOs filter_list
Author
Message
RE: YO-YOs #4
(01-19-2013, 04:25 AM)Johnny Wrote: I remember in the 1st or 2nd and then in the 6th grade this guy called Ned and hes yo-yos came to our school and sold us yoyos.

Haaha, heckyea, man growing up I had like 20 different yo-yo's, ones with ball-bearings in the middle, I still bust out this one I kept every once in awhile, you know to walk the dog every once in awhile. It's a playmaxx butterbee, it's a butterfly version of the standard bumble bee. Landing a yo-yo on a string is so satisfying to me for some reason.

Back when I was 14-17(minor) I counterfeited Microsoft, Macromedia, Adobe, etc. & made some pretty nice bank, this is back when eBay would show everyones e-mail adresses next to their username when you were logged in(instant clientel). This is also when the first cd-burner came out.. (different story)

I bought the longest sleeping yo-yo it was a Samurai, thing was sickest.
Trinity=God(Father),(Son aka Jesus)&(Spirit aka Holy Ghost)
☼ Sativa ☼ Indica ☼ Ruderalis ☼

Reply





Messages In This Thread
YO-YOs - by twelve - 01-19-2013, 04:03 AM
RE: YO-YOs - by twelve - 01-19-2013, 04:39 AM
RE: YO-YOs - by Phytrix - 01-19-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: YO-YOs - by twelve - 01-24-2013, 02:53 AM