Login Register






Tutorial: How to make a invisible folder filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Tutorial: How to make a invisible folder #10
(10-28-2013, 03:34 PM)Codec Wrote:
(10-28-2013, 03:20 PM)Chaos Wrote:
(10-28-2013, 01:22 PM)Codec Wrote:
(10-27-2013, 03:46 PM)Chaos Wrote: Really cool tut. I appreciate it. The ALT step didn't work for me, so I used the cmap. And lastly, there were no transparent icons. The blank icons came out like this.
[Image: 146883aa8b776fbcd103467252459e77.png]

I can hide it by putting it in the blackness, but is there a way to make it blend in anywhere?

What windows version do you use?

Windows 8.

Hmm, try to make a transparent .ico file yourself Smile, should do the trick.

Found a pre-made transparent BG on google. It works now.
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”


Reply





Messages In This Thread