RE: Chatbox #1 10-27-2013, 03:46 PM
#158
(10-27-2013, 03:44 PM)Alvici Wrote:(10-27-2013, 03:39 PM)Ichi Wrote:(10-27-2013, 03:33 PM)Alvici Wrote: ._. Everyone is about the posts and not the content.
I get posts on my threads that are just empty posts that seem as if it was just there to benefit a post count.
Ex of posts.
"Nice work! Keep it up!"
^ That isn't a true post and I'd rather have criticism. :L
I try my best, though I'd admit.. I have been a little lazy on that front lately.. I will do my best to give you as much criticism on your threads that you will want me to stop!
I'm not asking for a load of criticism, but the useless posts that just say "Good job", are dumb and clearly used against PC. :L
I don't see the big deal about the post count.
HQ Posts > High PC.
If you have a high post count, you most likely have a ton of LQ posts. LOL
The chance of having more LQ posts increase with your Post Count, but again, the chance of having more HQ posts also increase! :3





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)