Login Register






Chatbox #1 filter_list
Author
Message
Chatbox #1 #68
(10-26-2013, 02:55 AM)Ryan Wrote:
(10-26-2013, 02:53 AM)CRATE Wrote:
(10-26-2013, 02:52 AM)Ryan Wrote:
(10-26-2013, 02:51 AM)CRATE Wrote:
(10-26-2013, 02:50 AM)Ryan Wrote: Lol no, our school has given every student there own iPad, so it's a requirement to take it to school.

Oh but you only keep it for the school yeah, eh?

What do you mean I only keep it for school? I bring it home everyday, it will stay with me till I graduate as a senior.

That's pretty cool. I assume it's only supposed to be used for homework?
No, we can do whatever we want on it. Some kids even watch *Adult Content Wink* But I wouldn't do that on there.

Lol. Imagine the school staff and shit are watching them o.0






Messages In This Thread
Chatbox #1 - by Banadmin - 10-21-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Chatbox #1 - by M-arccc - 09-04-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Chatbox #1 - by MiS - 09-04-2014, 09:04 PM