Login Register






Superior | Dividers filter_list
Author
Message
Superior | Dividers #1
Hello I am Villain and I am bring you this tutorial on behalf of Superior and I will be showing you how to make nice dividers.

Step #1 - Make a new page and you can use any size but I used 500x50 PX for this tutorial.



#2 - Go to shapes on the toolbar select line, hold shift to make it straight, now it should look like this;

Spoiler:
[Image: 776d0e82d77d9a41930107bda8c6ea8f.png]




Step #3 - Make a inner shadow with the following settings, you can change if you want but this is what I use;

Spoiler:
[Image: a8c76d5e05534fd6d64228b1e4564da1.png]




Step #4 - Filter - Blur - Motion blur - then leave as default which is 0 angle and distance 37.
Spoiler:
[Image: 129a7c137a9d606884e94158434ea496.png]




There you go you should have something like this.

Spoiler:
[Image: 6KhYr33.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2013, 08:32 AM by Skullmeat.)
Aim: auth@basedgod.co


[Image: first_animat_by_authworks-d6v9j2u.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Superior | Dividers - by Auth - 10-21-2013, 03:43 PM