RE: typing 01-03-2014, 12:40 PM
#13
(01-03-2014, 11:15 AM)Oni Wrote: I was actually drunk when I made that post. True story.
![[Image: misc-true-story-realistic-l.png]](http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/misc-true-story-realistic-l.png)
Cheers, Oni.
![[Image: BXqGARG.png]](https://i.imgur.com/BXqGARG.png)
| typing filter_list | |
(01-03-2014, 11:15 AM)Oni Wrote: I was actually drunk when I made that post. True story.
![[Image: misc-true-story-realistic-l.png]](http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/misc-true-story-realistic-l.png)
![[Image: BXqGARG.png]](https://i.imgur.com/BXqGARG.png)
| Messages In This Thread |
|
RE: typing - by Chromium - 01-01-2014, 09:35 AM
RE: typing - by Oni - 01-01-2014, 10:28 AM
RE: typing - by Cressi - 01-01-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: typing - by Eclipse - 01-01-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: typing - by Bannedshee - 01-01-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: typing - by BreShiE - 01-02-2014, 10:36 AM
RE: typing - by madwad - 01-03-2014, 06:45 AM
RE: typing - by Cressi - 01-03-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: typing - by BreShiE - 01-03-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: typing - by Oni - 01-03-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: typing - by Cressi - 01-03-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: typing - by Equinox - 01-03-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: typing - by Sirius - 01-03-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: typing - by Combo - 01-04-2014, 03:29 AM
RE: typing - by Jiggly - 01-04-2014, 08:18 AM
|