Login Register






I Gut Booned! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I Gut Booned! #6
(01-02-2014, 01:42 PM)Lux Wrote: The result of Oni mispronouncing something, and me and BreShiE being trolls and keeping the joke running for at least 30-45 minutes.

Lol, when? xD
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I Gut Booned! - by BreShiE - 01-02-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: I Gut Booned! - by lux - 01-02-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: I Gut Booned! - by BreShiE - 01-02-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: I Gut Booned! - by OversouL - 01-02-2014, 01:20 PM
RE: I Gut Booned! - by lux - 01-02-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: I Gut Booned! - by OversouL - 01-02-2014, 03:09 PM
RE: I Gut Booned! - by lux - 01-02-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: I Gut Booned! - by Oni - 01-02-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: I Gut Booned! - by BreShiE - 01-03-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: I Gut Booned! - by OversouL - 01-03-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: I Gut Booned! - by BreShiE - 01-03-2014, 05:32 AM
RE: I Gut Booned! - by Oni - 01-03-2014, 04:35 AM