Login Register






How do I install Arch? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How do I install Arch? #5
(01-01-2014, 03:36 AM)Pens Wrote: l0l tri bsd or gentoo m8.

The arch wiki has some of the clearest and noob friendly documentation in the world. Just set aside a couple of hours and follow their guide; it isn't that difficult at all.

They do have pretty good documentation for a distribution. Read through it and ask any specific questions you might have here, or in their IRC. Of course, I'd recommend Debian instead of Arch, but it's your choice. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How do I install Arch? - by Sale0 - 01-01-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: How do I install Arch? - by Adorapuff - 01-01-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: How do I install Arch? - by Pens - 01-01-2014, 03:36 AM
RE: How do I install Arch? - by w00t - 01-06-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: How do I install Arch? - by Zerge - 01-01-2014, 03:31 AM
RE: How do I install Arch? - by Oni - 01-01-2014, 04:45 AM
RE: How do I install Arch? - by Complibur - 01-01-2014, 06:00 AM
RE: How do I install Arch? - by pac - 01-06-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: How do I install Arch? - by Eclipse - 01-06-2014, 05:51 PM