RE: PS4 or Xbox One? 12-17-2013, 02:01 PM
#15
(12-17-2013, 06:53 AM)Anizeb Wrote: "They are bad."
Welp. Dunno about you guys, but I'm pretty convinced by that argument.
Just that phrase is good enough to not get the X1.
I would like to save $100 and not get a shitty device that watches me and listens to what I say. I could care less about voice control because if I play online, someone can yell out, "Xbox Off" and my console will turn off[Has happened to a few people already].
Oh, and I get banned for swearing? Microsoft, this is the 21st Century. Even a 2 year old swears. We have the right to say whatever we want(in some countries but speaking mainly about USA).
And then that cheap DVR... 5 Minutes of gameplay @ 30 FPS? PS4 can record 15 minutes of gameplay @ 60 FPS.
Oh, and besides the fact that X1 can't play games 1080p Native, it's up-scaled from 720p, makes me cry in laughter at all the preceding failures of Microsoft. PS4 > X1. End of convo.

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)