Login Register






VPS Hosting? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: VPS Hosting? #5
(12-16-2013, 07:40 PM)Anizeb Wrote: Duubzy, keep in mind that it's probably best to get a package with Windows, since you know it's functioning on Windows.
It'll probably cost a little more though, but I won't be able to help troubleshoot if it does break on a Linux VPS.

It's just that when we moved over to a Linux host, we had to spend two weeks getting the fucker to work again.

I would expect that windows is at least an option with VPS. I've been doing some research and as far as I can tell it really shouldn't be a problem. My problem is finding an affordable one, thanks though, Zebbers.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
VPS Hosting? - by Equinox - 12-16-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: VPS Hosting? - by Eclipse - 12-16-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: VPS Hosting? - by TechSaavy - 12-16-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: VPS Hosting? - by Anizeb - 12-16-2013, 07:40 PM
RE: VPS Hosting? - by Equinox - 12-16-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: VPS Hosting? - by Anizeb - 12-16-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: VPS Hosting? - by Equinox - 12-16-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: VPS Hosting? - by OldWolf - 01-08-2014, 01:13 AM
RE: VPS Hosting? - by Cyber_old - 03-20-2014, 09:19 AM