Login Register






Learning java! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Learning java! #5
(12-15-2013, 05:53 AM)Duubz Wrote: I'm not so sure that visual basic is really Java. I've done Java and it seems all globally the same. But the small things like if statements inside of it.

You're going to want to start with another language. Java can be pretty hard but once you get the grasp of it, it really makes sense. And for me anyways, the computer languages really tie down to each other if you really think about it.

I recon you start with something a little easier. I'd say try html and css first. Yes, they are for website creation, but they can use javascript elements inside of them. The javascript is identical to actual java to my knowledge.

But what do I know? I'm only thirteen years old.

Good luck, Partner.

(12-15-2013, 06:01 AM)kratuspneuma Wrote: Man,

Give a look in this ebook, it's very usefull and covering since the basis and advanced.

Enjoy!


Wow thanks for the e-book! Exactly what i was looking for looking for! Also i was not saying that visual basic was java just telling my coding background.
I have one question about the book. Whats the difference between regular and international edition?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Learning java! - by Diego - 12-15-2013, 05:07 AM
RE: Learning java! - by Anizeb - 12-15-2013, 05:28 AM
RE: Learning java! - by Equinox - 12-15-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: Learning java! - by cr33pyguy - 12-16-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Learning java! - by kratuspneuma - 12-17-2013, 02:19 AM
RE: Learning java! - by Azrael - 12-18-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: Learning java! - by kratuspneuma - 12-15-2013, 06:01 AM
RE: Learning java! - by Diego - 12-16-2013, 02:55 AM
RE: Learning java! - by kratuspneuma - 12-16-2013, 03:09 AM
Re: RE: Learning java! - by Equinox - 12-18-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: Learning java! - by Diego - 12-21-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: Learning java! - by Equinox - 12-21-2013, 07:16 AM
RE: Learning java! - by Diego - 12-21-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: Learning java! - by Anizeb - 12-21-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: Learning java! - by DarkMuse - 03-20-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Learning java! - by void - 03-25-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: Learning java! - by Diego - 03-25-2014, 12:59 AM