Login Register






B13 Browser filter_list
Author
Message
B13 Browser #1
So I've been messing with Visual Basic a lot lately(Sorry, Zeb) and I've made multiple browsers. I decided I would like to hear your opinions on one of them. Basic 13 or B13.
Here's a screenshot of it.

[Image: 2z3owhk.jpg]

I know there's a typo at the top. "Created Duubz". Yes the browser gave brith to me. No, but anyways I would like for you guys to give it a shot. If you don't that's fine too. (Typo fixed. >_>)

The big red x at the top right is for closing the browser, and the arrow in a circle is refresh. You don't hit enter or anything when typing a link, it loads automatically during the typing of the links.

It's a really small file because of the amount of code into it. It's a five minute browser. >_>

Code:
Public Class Form1 Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Me.Close() Me.WindowState = FormWindowState.Maximized End Sub Private Sub TextBox1_TextChanged(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles TextBox1.TextChanged WebBrowser1.Navigate(TextBox1.Text) End Sub Private Sub Button2_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click WebBrowser1.Refresh() End Sub End Class

That's it. Really simple right?
Anyways, download below if you want. If not whatever. ~Dub out.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
B13 Browser - by Equinox - 12-14-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: B13 Browser - by OversouL - 12-14-2013, 12:54 PM
RE: B13 Browser - by Equinox - 12-14-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: B13 Browser - by Cressi - 12-14-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: B13 Browser - by Azrael - 12-17-2013, 07:34 PM
Re: RE: B13 Browser - by Equinox - 12-17-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: B13 Browser - by Azrael - 12-17-2013, 07:44 PM