RE: How often do you dream? 12-11-2013, 06:01 PM
#14
(12-11-2013, 05:48 PM)Cressi Wrote: Thank God.
Sounds reasonable, would definitely believe that's one look at it.
Wow, that is creepy. I'd most likely die...
Thank me*
It was a scenario where a meteor was headed towards the earth, a large bright light in the sky. Happened rapidly, but like all of the doomsday scenario dreams, it doesn't happen before I wake up (fortunately, they're realistic, so I'd probably wake up thinking I died). Not sure how I fell asleep during the dream, but I do remember waking up, looking at the time, running outside, looking at the sky, seeing that it was really happening, and running as hard as I can. My brain tricked itself into thinking I had just woken up from a dream about a meteor and that it was really happening in real life, which terrified me, which is why I ran outside when I woke up a second time.
telegram: @satan_sl















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)