Login Register






Selling every exploit I have $50 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Selling every exploit I have $50 #5
(11-26-2013, 03:13 AM)DrBlowFish Wrote: lol kill yourself faggot team hann has u

Is there something wrong with giving an annoying person money to stop annoying you?
I don't see a problem with it.
I would say more and humiliate said person but we agreed we'd shut the hell up about each other as well.
PGP
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Selling every exploit I have $50 - by Reiko - 11-24-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Selling every exploit I have $50 - by Lem0n - 11-24-2013, 12:40 AM
RE: Selling every exploit I have $50 - by Mom - 11-24-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: Selling every exploit I have $50 - by Sale0 - 11-24-2013, 03:32 PM