RE: What is the safest OS? 11-20-2013, 08:47 PM
#30
Cake is Elite?! Uau... that is awesome mate. Congratulations!
I can clearly see that your level of mental evolution is lower than a 5 year old.
Look, I'm not give you some kind of speech or anything, life will teach you how to treat others. You have no clue of how to secure a system yourself , so don't play smart... Life Basics 101
Maybe someday when you want to learn something from me , I'll tell you to f*ck off... Cause and Effect my friend.
I appreciate all the kind answers, I'm sure you've understood security it's not my specialty whatsoever.
Kindest Regards,
Editify
I can clearly see that your level of mental evolution is lower than a 5 year old.
Look, I'm not give you some kind of speech or anything, life will teach you how to treat others. You have no clue of how to secure a system yourself , so don't play smart... Life Basics 101
Maybe someday when you want to learn something from me , I'll tell you to f*ck off... Cause and Effect my friend.
I appreciate all the kind answers, I'm sure you've understood security it's not my specialty whatsoever.
Kindest Regards,
Editify


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)