Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


I will scream at the next person who tells me Macs are secure! filter_list
Author
Message
I will scream at the next person who tells me Macs are secure! #36
(11-17-2013, 04:32 PM)Pens Wrote: Yes I looked at the original post and saw that.

I would read the edit to my last post, I still stand by the fact that this isn't anything to "prove those mac people wrong".

I edited my reply, and I have no problem with Macs. I have my own. I just don't think people without security knowledge can run around saying their box is unhackable.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I will scream at the next person who tells me Macs are secure! - by Adorapuff - 11-17-2013, 04:34 PM