Login Register






Mount & Blade: Warband anybody? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Mount & Blade: Warband anybody? #4
(11-10-2013, 09:55 PM)Care Wrote: I bought that game a long time ago. It was a really fun and addicting game.

I just installed mods and it makes the game 10x better, and using cheats can also be pretty fun! :3

(11-11-2013, 01:48 AM)Blue Wrote: I play it and Napoleonic wars. I am looking forward to Banner lord so much!

The only one I play is Warband because M&B 1 is just a worse version of Warband and Napoleonic Wars just doesn't peak my interest, may pick it up some day. And yeah, I really hope Bannerlord is going to be good! Probably going to pre-order whenever possible! :3

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Mount & Blade: Warband anybody? - by Nyx - 11-10-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: Mount & Blade: Warband anybody? - by Care - 11-10-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: Mount & Blade: Warband anybody? - by Nyx - 11-11-2013, 06:26 AM
RE: Mount & Blade: Warband anybody? - by Blue - 11-11-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: Mount & Blade: Warband anybody? - by Blue - 11-11-2013, 07:23 AM
RE: Mount & Blade: Warband anybody? - by Nyx - 11-11-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: Mount & Blade: Warband anybody? - by Lain - 11-11-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: Mount & Blade: Warband anybody? - by Nyx - 11-11-2013, 06:48 PM