Login Register






Philosophical Quotes - #1 filter_list
Author
Message
Philosophical Quotes - #1 #1
Hey there Sinisterly,

This is the first in a new series here on Sinisterly where I bring to you the best quotes that I have come across. Feel free to PM me any that you want to appear here.

Facts do not cease to exist if they are ignored. -Unknown

Cherish each and every moment because one day when they're gone, you'll look back and miss them. -Sparks

I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work. -Thomas Edison


Thanks for reading!

Regards,
Sparks






Messages In This Thread
Philosophical Quotes - #1 - by Eclipse - 11-09-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Sparks Philosophical Quotes - #1 - by Eclipse - 11-10-2013, 09:40 AM
RE: Philosophical Quotes - #1 - by Feat - 11-10-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: Philosophical Quotes - #1 - by Eclipse - 11-10-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: Philosophical Quotes - #1 - by Oni - 11-11-2013, 04:00 AM
RE: Philosophical Quotes - #1 - by Harvey - 11-11-2013, 08:49 AM