Login Register






[Release] Lightening Scrapper 1.0 filter_list
Author
Message
[Release] Lightening Scrapper 1.0 #1
Hey guys! I finally got off my lazy ass and finished up some scripts I had rotting on my hard drive. A little (long) while ago, I posted a beta for a set of scripts I dub "Lightening Scrapper". These scripts can check massive* lists of proxies for ones that are still working. For the GUI, you will need PyQt4. You can still use it without PyQt4 though. Have a demo!

Demo

All files zip'd

Source:
proxyscrapper.pyw
scrappergui.pyw

*Lightening scrapper becomes unstable with lists of 50kb or more. As far as I can tell it's a problem with PyQt and the Gui, you can bypass the limit by using the proxyScrapper class directly.
Code:
proxyScrapper.scrapper(string fileName,int maxThreads, None,int delay)
[Image: jWSyE88.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[Release] Lightening Scrapper 1.0 - by 3SidedSquare - 11-07-2013, 04:40 AM
RE: [Release] Lightening Scrapper 1.0 - by Sir - 11-07-2013, 05:55 AM
RE: [Release] Lightening Scrapper 1.0 - by Nyx - 11-10-2013, 09:06 PM