RE: Some Foreigner in Norway Killed 3 People on a Bus 11-06-2013, 03:21 AM
#19
(11-06-2013, 03:14 AM)Blue Wrote: Okay guys, this isn't funny anymore. The cops fucking knocked at my door today and asked me about websites I've been visiting. I NEVER go to any sick pedo places or anything like that so it must be this place they're talking about. For god's sake stop screwing around with the pedo shit, you're going to get yourselves arrested. Trust me the authorities are watching and they're taking it VERY seriously. Don't believe me, fine, wait a while and you will. I just hope you have a good lawyer. Goodbye forever you sick fucks, I'm going to wipe my hard drive.
Fuck you, you piece of shit. I bet I have had stronger orgasms than you can ever imagine. Just absolutely amazing cums, with tremendous bursts of pleasurable feeling. I am glad that delicious pleasure is reserved for those of us who watch quality cp, unlike your shitty couple porn that you get from pornhub. You have to settle for your tiny little "ah" dribble of cum, when I am fucking spunking buckets in ecstasy like a real pedophile. You're a tiny dicked shrimp and your dick has never felt like mine. Big, hard, and rippling with deadly joy.
#owned



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)